Sunflower Espresso is growing and we hope to add another barista to our team. Our barista will join a crew that prides itself on excellent service, heavenly coffee, and a genuine love for our customers.
Our café in downtown Wichita operates mornings and afternoons through the week, and our mobile coffee bus operates on weekends and for other catering events year-round. We serve Kansas-roasted coffee, bake our own pastries, pay well, and we serve all kinds of places in the Wichita area.
We’re looking for someone friendly, kind, and capable who can work in a variety of environments, whether it be in the café, at the farmers market, or at an outdoor wedding – any time of year.
Ideal Candidates will also have:
- A passion for coffee
- a valid, unrestricted Kansas driver’s license and reliable transportation
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work in all weather conditions – from winter to hot summer
- the ability to bend, twist, and lift up to 50 pounds
- A heart for working with customers to create their perfect drink, without patronizing or judging them
- passion for a job well done
- multi-tasking skills, and the ability to think creatively
While experience can be helpful, it isn’t required. We hope you’re excited to learn new skills and seek opportunities to do so. We’re looking for someone who can work consistently 15-25 hours a week, Monday-Friday, and some weekend shifts as well. If you’re interested in baking or using other creative skills, please include that information in your cover letter also.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.